International Outreach: Zambia
In the Fall of 2009 God opened a door for CrossPointe to begin ministering in Zambia by joining with Family Legacy Missions International. We sent a team of 10 people to work with their Camp Life summer camp for orphans in Lusaka, Zambia in June of 2010. In June of 2011 we had over 30 people return to Zambia to continue our partnership with Family Legacy. We also sent a team of 20 in June 2012. If you want to know more about Camp Life or how you and your family can sponsor a Zambian child through Family Legacy click here.
Camp Life 2013
- CrossPointe is sending a team June 13-23, 2013
- Zambia Commissioning Service May 5.
See CrossPointe at Camp Life
- Population of 12 million
- 50% are under 16 years old
- 1 million are orphans (1 out of every 6 kids)
- Life expectancy is only 38 years
- 75% of kids will never go beyond 7th grade
To understand just how big a difference an education can make in the life of a Zambian child watch this video:
For more information on how you can become a part of CrossPointe's Zambia ministry please email email@example.com.