What to Expect
Trying some place new is always a cause for some anxiety. Our hope is to give you a quick sense of what you and your family can expect on a Sunday morning.
When you arrive, you can expect:
- To Feel at Home--No fronts, no masks, no pretenses-just real people, redeemed by a real God.
- A Casual Environment--We are an informal church. We want to make much of Jesus, not our clothes. In addition, meeting in a school requires set up and tear down, so typically in the summer many of our men will be in shorts or jeans.
- Uncommon Hospitality--When you arrive you will be greeted by CrossPointe's dedicated hospitality team who will guide you to our Kidz Check-In, Pointe Cafe and worship area.
If you have children, you can expect:
- Them to Learn Something--CrossPointe Kidz is NOT baby sitting. We want to partner with parents in training up a child. We use curriculum starting at the earliest possible ages to begin helping form a biblical concept of who God is and His love for us.
- Friendly, Background Checked Workers--All of our workers have been background checked and are well equipped to help your children feel at home.
- Kid Friendly, Secure Surroundings--While we meet in a school, our church prioritizes CrossPointe Kidz and we go to great lengths to create a fun, kid-friendly environment for your child! In addition, we use controlled access points, already built into the school to ensure your kids are safe.
If you are attending worship, you can expect: